Before submitting their paper, Authors are required to register. If already registered, they can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Please also read the Authors’ Guidelines before making a submission.
Synergies is composed of two sections: 1. Articles and Essays, and 2. Reviews, notes and interviews
1. Articles and Essays
Ed. Laura Giovannelli
This section aims to create a scientific forum by bringing together authoritative, sound and original contributions which investigate authors and texts, topics and issues relating to English and Anglophone literatures and cultures. Such contributions are also meant to provide insights into relevant research fields as well as theoretical and methodological approaches.
Open submission – Indexed – Double-blind peer-reviewed
2. Reviews, Notes, Interviews
Ed. Fausto Ciompi
This section aims to help the research community to stay abreast of new developments by hosting authoritative reviews of literary works written in English or dealing with English and Anglophone contexts. It also welcomes notes and interviews capable of throwing light on notable texts, events, and authors.
Open submission – Indexed – Open peer-review
Articles and submissions processing charges (APC)
This journal does not charge Authors for Article Processing (APC) and Article Submission (ASC).
Deposit and Self-archiving policies
– Immediately following publication, Authors are allowed to upload their paper on limited-access institutional repositories or archives. Please remember that publication references must always be specified (journal title, volume, issue and pages, article DOI when available, URL to journal website or journal issue).
– Six months after publication, Authors are allowed to upload their submitted manuscripts as in their submitted version – but not in their peer-reviewed or published version – on openly accessible archives or repositories (including personal websites and institutional personal pages and personal profiles on academic social media, etc...). It is highly recommended to include a reference to the published version.
– Five years after publication, the article will be released under a CC BY SA 4.0 license and stored on the journal website. All rights will revert back to the author.
– If wishing to immediately release their published paper, Authors will be asked to pay an early open access charge.